kevinclarke

Cannot see Kaspersky Password Manager app for IOS available

Hi,

I'm trying to install the iPhone / IPad version of the Password Manager to compliment my desktop version, however it does not appear in the IOS CATELOG if I download the links it fails and says not available in catelog.

Have KASPERSKY removed the IOS version?

Thanks for your help

Kevin

I've seen the same thing. And, Berny, before you ask me to submit a ticket, I actually did open a trouble ticket. The response from Kaspersky support was that they understand how upsetting it was, and gave me a link to download Password Manager from the App Store. The link was precisely the link that I pointed out was not working. Needless to say, this has not been remedied (as of a few hours ago). I have asked support for an estimate as when the application will be available in the App Store, again.

Still waiting for a response.

Hi,

I'm trying to install the iPhone / IPad version of the Password Manager to compliment my desktop version, however it does not appear in the IOS CATELOG if I download the links it fails and says not available in catelog.

Have KASPERSKY removed the IOS version?

Thanks for your help

Kevin

The last i heard is that this issue has to do with the fact that some features of the application were not available for end users.

Kaspersky Lab is actually working on a solution and the application should be available in the App Store within some days.

After the new release of PKM 8 MR5 (Windows) i assume that KPM 8.4.0.644.1 (IOS) will also obtain an upgrade.

The last i heard is that this issue has to do with the fact that some features of the application were not available for end users.

Kaspersky Lab is actually working on a solution and the application should be available in the App Store within some days.

After the new release of PKM 8 MR5 (Windows) i assume that KPM 8.4.0.644.1 (IOS) will also obtain an upgrade.

Hi Berny,

Thanks for your feedback. I have logged a case as suggested ( ID INC000006502364 ) so hopefully it will be back online soon. I was just surprised they would/could pull the Apps like that as I'd just literally purchased premium copies and installed the desktop version and the App versions had disappeared in that timeframe!

Their download links did not help either and just said "no app available in catalogue".

Here's hoping they are upgrading the app

Regards

kevin

I'd just literally purchased premium

Hi,

You are welcome ...

Also , if not yet done please take care to add your KPM Premium key in "My Kaspersky" https://center.kaspersky.com > Section "Licenses"

Hello, I've seen the same thing. Basically, the iOS app is not available in various territories other than the US store, which is the one the link on the KPM page points to. I've submitted the request too, but I thought I'd add my voice to the list of people who lament this omission on the forum. I'm not even talking about a localization, it would be nice but not necessary, but the availability of the app itself is really desirable.

We would like to help you but this is a user forum.

Please check the App Store , KPM ver 8.5.1 update is available.

Please check the App Store , KPM ver 8.5.1 update is available.
It wasn't, just yesterday. That was quick! Thank you.

Please visit the App Store , KPM ver 8.5.1 (IOS) update is available.

What's New in Version 8.5.1 : https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/kaspersky-p...d666853180?mt=8

Hi Berny,

Thanks I have installed it now.

Just one question I note my Desktop version is 8.0.4.394 which has not altered and it says no updated required for it. I assume then they only altered the IOS versions and I don't need to re-install the Windows desktop version to keep up with any changes/Bug fixes made to IOS etc?

Thanks again doe all your help

Regards

Kevin