budtz

KES blocking Opera [Solved]

Hi,

KES (10.2.4.674, Windows 10) has suddenly started blocking Opera unless I 'Pause protection and control'. Manually disabling the various monitoring services does not resolve the issue (attached image). Opera is in the trusted group and I can't fin any mention of anything being blocked in the logs. It seems to be the same issue as reported here: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=349090 - although I would like to find a better solution than simply reinstalling KES - if possible.

post-372276-1467968323_thumb.png

Hi,

Can you please add Opera to a trusted programs and apply option "Do not scan network traffic"?

Will problem occur in that case?

BR

Hi,

Did not help (see attachment). I enabled "Do not scan network traffic" for both the launcher and the main executable. I tried to do an uninstall and reinstall of Opera as well, and the Opera installer was not able to download from the Opera servers either. (until I disabled Kaspersky protection).

Hi,

Can you please add Opera to a trusted programs and apply option "Do not scan network traffic"?

Will problem occur in that case?

BR

post-372276-1468228261_thumb.png

Hi,

Did not help (see attachment). I enabled "Do not scan network traffic" for both the launcher and the main executable. I tried to do an uninstall and reinstall of Opera as well, and the Opera installer was not able to download from the Opera servers either. (until I disabled Kaspersky protection).

Hi,

Try to delete all folders here: "C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\KES10SP1\Report " on problem computer and reproduce the issue.

Thank you!

That solved the problem! Thanks!

Hi,

Try to delete all folders here: "C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\KES10SP1\Report " on problem computer and reproduce the issue.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.