AstaUK

KSC Update to 10.3.407 Failing. [Solved]

I'm trying to update my KSC from 10.2.434 to 10.3.407, but each time I try the update I get an unspecified error and the update rolls back. The server is running a fully patched Server 2008 R2 and I've tried the install under the domain admin account and local admin account.

Each time it has failed the progress bar is showing that its trying to update the Administration Service.

I have the install log but at 7MB it's to large to upload to the forum.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by AStaley

I'm trying to update my KSC from 10.2.434 to 10.3.407, but each time I try the update I get an unspecified error and the update rolls back. The server is running a fully patched Server 2008 R2 and I've tried the install under the domain admin account and local admin account.

Each time it has failed the progress bar is showing that its trying to update the Administration Service.

I have the install log but at 7MB it's to large to upload to the forum.

Thanks for any help.

Please upload full GSI report to any public file resource.

Thank you.

Ignore this I've now resolved it. Neither the domain or local admin accounts had sufficient permissions to access the SQL db.

Ignore this I've now resolved it. Neither the domain or local admin accounts had sufficient permissions to access the SQL db.

Please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.