Sign in to follow this  
wunschname777

Link to KSOS after Upgrade from MR2 commercial to MR3 beta? [In progress]

Hello.

I have installed on a two Windows CLients (Windows 10 and 8.1) at first KES10SP1MR2 and used the special keyfile that you provide in "General Information".

KES10SP1MR2 was installed successfully and updated and activated correctly. I rebooted computer and tested Software Update of MR2 to MR3.

Installation of MR3 was successfuly. I rebooted the computer and Windows was complaining that KES is not activated, which is correct, as the beta key has to be used.

Anyway, Windows provided option to "prolong" KES. I clicked this option to test and i landed at KSOS page at Kaspersky Website.

Can be easily reproduced. I think landing page should be KES for Business and not KSOS.

Greetings. wunschname777.

post-555748-1467098911_thumb.jpg

Hello,

please create the topic in an appropriate branch.

Thank you.

Hello.

Ok, as administrator just simply move it to the corresponding topic instead of using the identical answer on every of my topics?

I was not able to determine the correct branch - sorry. So, please move.

Hello.

Ok, as administrator just simply move it to the corresponding topic instead of using the identical answer on every of my topics?

Issue 1752618

Thank you.

Hello.

Please provide KES traces.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.