Grodomin

Licence expired [1779319] [Solved]

Hi,

uploaded it again - Link via PM.

Regards

Grodomin

The link provided in the message appears to be broken. Please make syre you send the correct link, otherwise we will not be able to fetch the files.

Thank you.

Hello Dmitry,

I had some issues with our KSC and it't database - so I made an new one and startet from the scratch.

So please close this incident becaue I can't provide you any data regarding the former problem.

The database was quite old and some tables may have been corrupted...

Sorry for the circumstances!

Grodomin

Hello Dmitry,

I had some issues with our KSC and it't database - so I made an new one and startet from the scratch.

So please close this incident becaue I can't provide you any data regarding the former problem.

The database was quite old and some tables may have been corrupted...

Sorry for the circumstances!

Grodomin

Hi,

Thank you for information, me marked this topic as solved.

Hello,

I had the same problem and found a solution, just in case someone else experiences this:

KSWS10 in fact had the right key, but the license error message didnt come from ksws10 but instead from the security center key which had expired. As soon as I added the correct new key in the administration server properties the license error message on the server hosting the security center disapeard.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello,

I had the same problem and found a solution, just in case someone else experiences this:

KSWS10 in fact had the right key, but the license error message didnt come from ksws10 but instead from the security center key which had expired. As soon as I added the correct new key in the administration server properties the license error message on the server hosting the security center disapeard.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

Thank you for that info!

Hallo,

I have the same issue.

Any more hints?

Best regards,

Mike

Hello.

Please specify product versions. Describe your issue in more detail, provide steps already taken (including suggestions from this topic) and achieved results.

Thank you.

I have the same issue. Any more hints?

Have you read post #58 from Daniel Bosshard? I had the same problem and his post was the solution of my problem.

Have you read post #58 from Daniel Bosshard? I had the same problem and his post was the solution of my problem.

Hallo,

you are right, post #58 was the solution to the problem.

Regards,

Mike

@Nikolay Arinchev

Iam using KSWS: Kaspersky End Point Security 10 Service pack 2 Mainternance Realease  1 for MAC os ( Version 10.14)  and aspersky End Point Security 10 Service pack 2 for Mac ( Version 10.13). I have same issue with this topic

2 часа назад, BATUAN сказал:

@Nikolay Arinchev

Iam using KSWS: Kaspersky End Point Security 10 Service pack 2 Mainternance Realease  1 for MAC os ( Version 10.14)  and aspersky End Point Security 10 Service pack 2 for Mac ( Version 10.13). I have same issue with this topic

Hi,

Could you please create incident in CompanyAccount and describe your problem there.

Thank you!