Sign in to follow this  
Kamin Karim

Unable to install Kaspersky endpoint security 10 sp1 MR2 on windows7 [In progress]

Hi,

currently i am trying to install KES sp1 Mr2 on windows7 OS but its failed to install find attached error and logs of computer kindly suggest what is the possible solution to install Kaspersky another thing is that in the OS its blocking START TASK MANAGER, REGISTRY. Find attached error after running KES and logs.

thank you

_klpkinst.log

_klpkinst1.log

post-566980-1465967334_thumb.jpg

Hi,

currently i am trying to install KES sp1 Mr2 on windows7 OS but its failed to install find attached error and logs of computer kindly suggest what is the possible solution to install Kaspersky another thing is that in the OS its blocking START TASK MANAGER, REGISTRY. Find attached error after running KES and logs.

thank you

Hi,

Could please provide full installation logs.

Thank you!

Hi,

Could please provide full installation logs.

Thank you!

Hi,

Please find attached logs and SFC logs of windows system. I think their is Hard drive problem with the system.

thank you

system_logs.zip

Hi,

Please find attached logs and SFC logs of windows system. I think their is Hard drive problem with the system.

thank you

find attached SFC logs.

thank you

CBS.zip

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.