Stuntie

Star Wars the Old Republic launcher blocked?

Is the Star Wars the Old Republic launcher blocked by Kaspersky?

having problems getting it to launch even though I've added exceptions for the link, the launcher and the folder it is in.

I believe SW TOR uses bitraider torrent sharing for patching, and wondered if that was getting it blocked, and if so how to unblock it?

Right Click on K >> Exit does the problem reproduce?

Nope.

It launches fine if you exit Kaspersky.

So definitely something Kaspersky is blocking despite me telling it to use exceptions for the SW exes and the SW folder.

Disable each component one by one and try starting the application. Once isolated please post on the forums. Please also post the GSI report from your workstation.

Disable each component one by one and try starting the application. Once isolated please post on the forums. Please also post the GSI report from your workstation.

The what from where?

The what from where?

Please click the little picture to make it bigger.

Important_topic.PNG

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.