Sign in to follow this  
cocorina

FLE status [In progress]

Where can i see the status of FLE? I have applied the policy but how do i know if the policy successfully applied? For FDE i can view the status from device's properties, how about FLE?

Hi,

Can you please tell us products and versions you use?

You can check whether files are encrypted or not just by moving it to a machine that not connected to KSC Administration server.

File should be inaccessible in that case.

BR

I am using KES SP1 MR2. If i am going to apply the policy across my network, it is not possible to check one by one machine if FLE is successfully applied.

And is there any way in KSC i can check the status?

Thank you.

Where can i see the status of FLE? I have applied the policy but how do i know if the policy successfully applied? For FDE i can view the status from device's properties, how about FLE?

Hello.

What version of KSC are you using?

If your policy is applied, you will be able to tell from their status in "Policies" tab in the Console. If a policy cannot be applied (e.g. there are some problems with the encryption), the warning will show up. Otherwise, the encryption starts according to the policy rules after it has been applied to the target computer.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.