Hi all,

We have tried installing Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Servers on some of our Core editions, and everything went well, but when trying to run the Update for the databases we get "Unspecified error". Can you please provide some info what can be the cause of this error, and some ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Hi,

Could you please provide us with GSI log from that host and with a detailed description of the scenario that leads to error?

Thank you!

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:48 AM, Blagoja.Kondratjuk said:

Hi all,

We have tried installing Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Servers on some of our Core editions, and everything went well, but when trying to run the Update for the databases we get "Unspecified error". Can you please provide some info what can be the cause of this error, and some ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Hi,

Did your problem solved?

thanks

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:52 AM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Could you please provide us with GSI log from that host and with a detailed description of the scenario that leads to error?

Thank you!

Hi,

I have the same problem.

We have KS4WS on our servers  and unfortunately Database update task for all server occurs error and that is "Unspecified error".

KES 10 received update. 

Thanks,

update task.jpg

5 часов назад, maqsoodahmad сказал:

Can you please tell me the issue. I am also facing the same issue on my servers.

Could you please describe your issue.

Thank you!

When i try to run update task from SC  i got below error.

" Unspecified error " & on some computers

" General update error. Reason: connection error "

I am only running single task for single system, more over some of the systems tasks execute and return error after 6% and some of the systems task did not start.

2 hours ago, amir.fara said:

Hi

The traces were attached.

Thanks

ksws10_traces_x64.zip

ksws10_traces_x64-2.zip

Are there any critical fixes installed? Please install core17 and retry the update task.

Please check User rights section of KSWS policy. Have the settings been changed? Are there any "Deny" entries? Please provide a screenshot if possible.

Thank you.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Are there any critical fixes installed? Please install core17 and retry the update task.

Please check User rights section of KSWS policy. Have the settings been changed? Are there any "Deny" entries? Please provide a screenshot if possible.

Thank you.

after Install patch appear error below any advice? for policy User rights still default..

Error Patch.PNG

On 3/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Thank you.

service after stop manual still can't install patch

Error Patch 2.PNG

Edited by syem
wrong image

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.