sampiq

ksv + backup on external tape drive [In progress]

Hi all

i use Kaspersky security for virtualization for hyper-v cluster. one of my virtual machine is veeam backup and replication server. my tape drive is located on a physical server. Since i install ksv, i loose 50 % of performance on mbit transfer between veeam and my tape drive. if i stop ksv protection, all is ok. what kind of setting can give this poor performance.

Thanks

Hi,

Could you please clarify what version of KSV do you use?

Thank yoU!

Hi,

my veeam vm is KSV V.3 light agent, my physical server with tape drive run KS for WS 10.0.0.486. scan network drive is not activate

Hi,

my veeam vm is KSV V.3 light agent, my physical server with tape drive run KS for WS 10.0.0.486. scan network drive is not activate

Hi,

Unfortunately it's normal behaviour, but we can recommend pause the protection in the moment when you make a backup or try to add veeam agent to exclusions.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.