petsy

When is patch C for MR1 going to be released?

We have been previous told patch C would be released in April but we are now two thirds through April and still no news of its release.

MR0 got its f patch to sort out the orange webmail issue last month so I can't see why the same couldn't be done with MR1 even if it didn't include all the hoped for fixes.

The fact that they say "you can skip the reboot for a week" doesn't help, how does one know that a reboot is NOT necessary. Didn't have this problem with Outpost.

We have been previous told patch C would be released in April but we are now two thirds through April and still no news of its release.

MR0 got its f patch to sort out the orange webmail issue last month so I can't see why the same couldn't be done with MR1 even if it didn't include all the hoped for fixes.

Word is that patch C has been delayed until July at least

Patch C is being testing now, and here is the list of fixes:

Fixes:

• Bug 1620997:Support: Error opening some pages via http

• Bug 1366138:KFA. Disabled secure settings are not shown

• Bug 1596084:Protection is disabled after moving system date to license expiration date.

• Bug 1647895:[DNT] DNT plugin doesn't show number of detected trackers on some web pages in FF 45

• Bug 1648883:certificate cant be checked due to “no KSN response”

• Bug 1655068:[backup] Backup task hangs on 95% if source files were deleted

• Bug 1629427:Reboot request is shown after each update

• Bug 1583417:product does not change configuration file for upgrade.exe on Windows lower than windows 10

• Bug 1368562:BSOD when SafeBrowser opened and idle (AMD)

Still no date of release.

Word is that patch C has been delayed until July at least

Be careful what you post, here is no "word" like that.............patch C is in beta as we write this, no firm dates though. :)

In addition to what Don posted above,

Question: "When is patch C for MR1 going to be released?"

Answer: Somewhere around WIIR.

In addition to what Don posted above,

Question: "When is patch C for MR1 going to be released?"

Answer: Somewhere around WIIR.

Hello,

Patch C should be released on 25.April.

Best.

Hello,

Anybody received patch C for KIS MR1 version?

Last response from technical support was "The official release date for patch C was delayed an for now it is April 25, 2016".

Best.

It looks like this patch has begun to be released to regular update servers. Please be patient, this is a gradual release, a few users will receive this patch sooner, and the rest will receive this patch soon after that.

It looks like this patch has begun to be released to regular update servers. Please be patient, this is a gradual release, a few users will receive this patch sooner, and the rest will receive this patch soon after that.

Just got kis2016mp1c.msp for KAV 2016 16.0.1.445

Updated Patch C in KAV 16.0.1.445 today.

Edited by alex5723

Updated Patch C in KAV 16.0.1.445 today.

Same here in the UK for KIS 16.0.1.445 and I'm happy to report that orange webmail works correctly now

I got the patch too here in France. Websites that used to be blocked completely like Colissimo.fr are accessible gain.

The Kaspersky system tray icon is still pixelated on high resolution monitors/Windows DPI scaling enabled.

I've got a problem even seeing this patch. On the KIS downloads page, it's showing Version 2016 (16.0.0.614abcd) as the latest version for me. I know there are later versions, I've actually got Version 2016 (16.0.1.445c) installed.

Can anyone provide me the download link to the latest version, or tell me why i can't see it?

Thanks

Guy

post-107988-1461801718_thumb.jpg

Be careful what you post, here is no "word" like that.............patch C is in beta as we write this, no firm dates though. :)

I stand happily corrected, sir

anyone know if the issue with the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v.4.2.x (tried with multiple builds) has been resolved? The VPN service would fail to start. It's not listed as a fix, and I'm certainly not the only KAV user running it. It happened on all my machines. I got burned with several issues the first go-around and ended up reverting to the 16.0.0.614 release.

anyone know if the issue with the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v.4.2.x (tried with multiple builds) has been resolved? The VPN service would fail to start.

Nope. Back to 6.0.0.614(f).

Great. I didn't wish to clutter up the board with a new thread

That link now points to the original 16.0.0 MR0.

Where are you guys downloading MR1?

Maybe it's just me with the problem, I don't know

The link that is quoted in the post above your post > The first post > scroll down to near the bottom of the post > Do you see the green Download button?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.