I'm using KIS 16.0.1.445 with W10 and today I realized that my KIS is missing patch B manually updated several times and restarted still no patches. I think something wrong here.Any ideas please ????

post-563656-1460972174_thumb.jpg

In the default configuration Windows is configured for fast startup rather than a real restart. Kaspersky needs a real restart to fully activate patch b.

Invoke manually a real hard restart - after booting KIS should indicate patch version b.

in addition to what was said by Galileo 39 you can check in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 16.0.1

and verify if kis2016mp1b.msp file is present. if not, you must consider to reinstall your KIS

patch.png

well (kis2016mp1b.msp) file is present in the directory of Kaspersky and still no success with patch b should I reinstall KIS ?? or wait longer ??? Please help

Hello, Patch b is installed, so it is ok, then if you want to try to reinstall kis.

Thanks for the advice reinstall did the job...Feeling happy..