p.chi

Cannot Deny/Approve MULTIPLE Software Updates [Solved]

KSC v10.2.434

KES v10.2.4.674 (mr2)

Network Agent 10.2.434D

Application Management - Software Updates:

Why is selecting multiple software updates to approve or deny, no longer possible?

I have a list of 72K+ undefined updates I'd like to deny/approve and don't want to do it one at a time.

Why in the world do I even have 72K+ updates listed? It seems many are listed multiple times because of localization language

post-564997-1460479660_thumb.png

Hi,

You can accept or deny license agreement at the upper pane.

BR

I am not talking about accepting or denying License Agreements. I'm talking about approving updates. Attached is the properties window of an update that needs to be approved. It seems I have to do this for each one and I don't want to do this for 70K+ updates. I remember being able to select multiple updates and choosing Yes or No to approve the batch. If you look at my first attachment, the right click menu (circled red) option for this is gone. Did the latest version remove this feature?

post-564997-1460486411_thumb.png

Edited by p.chi

Sorry for misunderstanding.

Could you please clarify in what version of KSC you were able to choose several updates?

BR

Sorry for misunderstanding.

Could you please clarify in what version of KSC you were able to choose several updates?

BR

The version prior to the one I'm using now. Is there any other way to approve / deny updates aside from 1 at a time in its properties window?

The version prior to the one I'm using now. Is there any other way to approve / deny updates aside from 1 at a time in its properties window?

Hello,

did you install patch D on server ?

Thank you.

Hello,

did you install patch D on server ?

Thank you.

Yes. Patch D is on server.

Why do I have 72K+ updates listed? It seems many are listed multiple times because of localization language.

Is there a way to wipe the update list?

KSC v10.2.434

KES v10.2.4.674 (mr2)

Network Agent 10.2.434D

Application Management - Software Updates:

Why is selecting multiple software updates to approve or deny, no longer possible?

I have a list of 72K+ undefined updates I'd like to deny/approve and don't want to do it one at a time.

Why in the world do I even have 72K+ updates listed? It seems many are listed multiple times because of localization language

Hello.

It appears from your screenshot that you have your Action pane disabled.

Please let us know if you are able to approve/deny multiple updates are shown on the attached picture.

Thank you.

14_04_2016_16_02_25.jpg

Hello.

Please let us know if you are able to approve/deny multiple updates are shown on the attached picture.

Thank you.

VERY helpful

Hello.

Thank you.

My apologies for the late reply. Yes, I can approve/deny mulptiple updates using the Action pane. Thank you !

Hi,

Thank you for that info!

Do you think we can mark that topic as solved?

Thank yoU!

Yes...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.