darkcyber

Screen is scrambled after Kaspersky screensaver kicks in

I am running more and more into a strange thing when running Kaspersky Rescue Disc. Here is the problem. When I boot up a computer and run Kaspersky Resue Disc and start it scanning a computer those scans sometimes will take from 30 minutes to several hours. After about 10 minutes Kaspersky blanks the screen out, a screensaver function I assume, and after pressing any key to get the screen to come back up I can no longer read the screen...the screen is scrambled. It looks like how a computer use to look when you tried setting the screen resolution to a resolution the video card couldn't display back in the Win 98 and XP days. I can still make out the colors of the Kaspersky Rescue screen, but cannot read anything. Is there a fix for this? Is there anyway to turn off the screensaver? On computers where I have had this problem if I sit here and move the mouse about every 5 minutes and prevent it from going into the screensaver mode then I am good...but I can't do that everytime.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.