I can not uninstall kaspersky...

I already tried the program found on the official site.

How the hell i solve this proablem?

Tnx

Edited by Hordon

hello hordon, welcome to the forum!

What Kaspersky product have you installed? Version?

Operating system?

hello hordon, welcome to the forum!

What Kaspersky product have you installed? Version?

Operating system?

Hey! I do not know exactly what version whas... i just try the free 30 days on the official site... and then i uninstal it. I have the windows 10 on my rig

How i can check what product whas installed? :(

Edited by Hordon

Hey! I do not know exactly what version whas... i just try the free 30 days on the official site... and then i uninstal it. I have the windows 10 on my rig

How i can check what product whas installed? :(

When i try to install other antivirus is say that the kaspersky is install...

In the information section of the task bar the "K" icon should be displayed. If not, then it is hidden by the OS and you need to configure "display icon and notifications".

In the context menu of the K icon select "exit" to terminate KIS. Then go to the system control - programs and uninstall KIS.

In the information section of the task bar the "K" icon should be displayed. If not, then it is hidden by the OS and you need to configure "display icon and notifications".

In the context menu of the K icon select "exit" to terminate KIS. Then go to the system control - programs and uninstall KIS.

I did this, I did restart and tried to install another antivirus and its says that kaspersky is still in my pc...

Already beginning to annoy me. I did not think an antivirus program can giving me so much trouble..

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.