Hi Experts , can you please help me to solve my problem, i am unable to open certin websites , this error message comes like

" This site can’t be reached

www......com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

show saved copy details "

or sometimes

This site can’t be reached

.............wordpress.com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Reload Hide details

Check your Internet connection

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...

Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server:

Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

If someone help me to come out this it will be greatful to me , THANKS A LOT in advance.

Please post the link of your GetSystemInfo report by following the six steps outlined here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...post&p=5395

Sir , sorry for replying late , i tried all methods , nothing works. I have pasted as you told in the link for GSI

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...3f4f331b63199e2

Please help me to solve this sir , i am unable to surf particular some websites , but important for me

THANKS in advance .

Hi , removed yahoo toolbar , yahoo update software , already unistalled mc afee also, cleared temp files , KIS 2015 is working now , still the same problem remains.

Hello shiva.srinivas,

Please create a request to our technical support team and submit GSI log (as was described before) and a set of traces collected like so:

Please submit traces:

1) Enable Tracing. Click on the customer support icon in the bottom left corner of the main Kaspersky window – Support Tools - Enable traces.

2) Reproduce the issue with opening web -pages

3) Disable Tracing. Click on the customer support icon in the bottom left corner of the main Kaspersky window – Support Tools - Disable traces (stop).

4) Send us the resulting traces. A guide on ‘How to locate trace files’ is available via the link: http://support.kaspersky.com/11139#block1

Note that these instructions apply to 2016 version as well.

Traces are *.log files with a specific name:

[Product].[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_[Random].[Type]. For example:

* KAV.16.0.1.445.**_**.**_***.SRV.log.enc1

* KAV.16.0.1.445.**_**.**_***.GUI.log.enc1

Please note that we require GUI and SRV traces.

Please upload traces to our FTP: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/myaccount#section2 or to any freeware file-hosting service and submit a download link.

If possible, please pack traces in an archive with maximum compression.

Also please specify whether this problem is only actual for Google Chrome or other browsers are affected as well.

Please provide a list of web-pages on which this problem happens.

Thank you.

Sirs , created traces file . PLEASE anybody help me how can i send this files to KIS lab support , first where to register technical support team ? , how can i send those trace files and GSI link.

where to register technical support team , and please explain in step by step to attach trace files and GSI link to support team , pleae dont mind for silly questions , really i am not aware how to do ?