richbuff

Kaspersky Total Security 2016 Maintenance Release 1 (version 16.0.1.445)

Tech Article: http://support.kaspersky.com/12185#block0

"Kaspersky Total Security 2016 Maintenance Release 1 (version 16.0.1.445)

Maintenance Release 1 (version 16.0.1.445) for Kaspersky Total Security 2016 has been released on February 2, 2016 . To install the program, download the distribution from the Kaspersky Lab web site and follow the Installation Wizard guidelines.

What's new

Kaspersky Total Security 2016 (Maintenance Release 1) features the following advantages:

Microsoft Windows 10 is now fully supported.

Standard Microsoft license status notifications have been added.

In the Windows 10 operating system, application notifications have been replaced with pop-up messages consistent with the Microsoft standard.

Protect a Friend program has been transferred to My Kaspersky. You can now register and sign in to the Protect a Friend program when connecting to My Kaspersky portal. All the Protect a Friend pages can be viewed on My Kaspersky portal.

HTTP/2 protocol is now supported.

Yandex.Browser and Microsoft Edge are now partially supported.

Virtual desktops in Microsoft Windows 10 are now supported.

Improvements:

System changes control has been improved: Installation Assistant has been added. During the software installation process Installation Assistant clears the boxes of offers to install additional application and blocks their installation, as well as skips the installation steps with ads.

Improved graphical user interface.

Screen keyboard sign doesn't prevent you from typing into the entry fields anymore.

The installation pack has been optimized, so now it is installed faster.

Update downloading has been optimized and accelerated."

What's new in Kaspersky Total Security

download_button.png

Knowledge Base Product Kaspersky Total Security is here: http://support.kaspersky.com/kts2016#kb