petsy

Cannot access orange web mail page with 16.0.1.445 installed

Also, plus the above post,

Are you sure for that url is correct for this http://www.iklklik.net/?

Because I think that should be http://www.ikklik.net, right or I am wrong?

Still I can not open page http://email10.orange.co.uk/webmail/en_GB/index.html

So definitely it is not yet fixed. I am using KIS 16.0.1.445 ( b ) version.

Best regards,

Milos Jeremic

ok it was de site www.ikklik.net that i can't login

sorry it was typographical error

but with the changement of the helpdesk i now can login in the sit

Same problem here as well... :(

Hi

I was having the same problem,i started using Microsoft S.E. on Vista & for a while i got in.I reverted to KIS 2015 version on Win 7 & again i got access for a while then it failed again.

But i put FSMAIL in & did a search,there appears to be big problems at orange/fsmail/ee .That said i opened lots of stuff there & found this.

Both links worked for me

http://fsmail02.orange.co.uk/webmail/en_GB/logout.html

fsmail02.orange.co.uk/webmail/en_GB/inbox.html?PAGE=1&FromSubmit=true

I clicked on it & it opened a login page,i entered my address & password & it opened up my em page.

It might be worth trying,it's still working for me on all 3 of my fsmail accounts.

Re my last post.

I thought that i'd sorted it,but NO.

The two links still get me to a log in page,everything went to pot again after i reinstalled 16--614.Everthing worked until i updated the database & patch E was installed then locked out again.

So there appears to be problems with patch E for Kaspersky,i'm about to reinstall Microsoft S.E.

My licence expires in about a month so unless this is sorted pretty quickly i might just stick with MSE or look at another antvirus.

Re my last post.

I thought that i'd sorted it,but NO.

The two links still get me to a log in page,everything went to pot again after i reinstalled 16--614. Everything worked until i updated the database & patch E was installed then locked out again.

So there appears to be problems with patch E for Kaspersky,i'm about to reinstall Microsoft S.E.

My licence expires in about a month so unless this is sorted pretty quickly i might just stick with MSE or look at another antvirus.

This is my experience with patch e as well. :(

Quick status update:

The issue with Orange.fr was resolved last friday, Orange.co.uk was not, there are other affected websites as well. We are working on fixing this once and for all.

Quick status update:

The issue with Orange.fr was resolved last friday, Orange.co.uk was not, there are other affected websites as well. We are working on fixing this once and for all.

Hello,

Ok thanks for info. I guess that will be soon.

Best.

Hello,

Good news :). Today I have updated my database, KIS required restart. After restarting page http://email10.orange.co.uk/webmail/en_GB/index.html is opening.

Can everybody involved in this conversation and the one which have problem just confirm this.

Best regards,

Milos Jeremic

yes good news, i can also open de page www.ikklik.net and can login with Firefox 45. But this evening i have a update for database en reboot. Again the problem with the site www.ikklik.net can't login anymore with Firefox 45

Hello,

Good news :). Today I have updated my database, KIS required restart. After restarting page http://email10.orange.co.uk/webmail/en_GB/index.html is opening.

Can everybody involved in this conversation and the one which have problem just confirm this.

Best regards,

Milos Jeremic

Unfortunately http://email10.orange.co.uk/webmail/en_GB/index.html is still not working for me!

This evening I have uninstalled MR0 with patch e and installed MR1 with patch b (rebooted as needed) but I still get "This page can’t be displayed" message.

As before, if I exit KIS I can then access the web page and my email page.

Using win10 with IE11.

yes good news, i can also open de page www.ikklik.net and can login with Firefox 45. But this evening i have a update for database en reboot. Again the problem with the site www.ikklik.net can't login anymore with Firefox 45

Unfortunately http://email10.orange.co.uk/webmail/en_GB/index.html is still not working for me!

This evening I have uninstalled MR0 with patch e and installed MR1 with patch b (rebooted as needed) but I still get "This page can’t be displayed" message.

As before, if I exit KIS I can then access the web page and my email page.

Using win10 with IE11.

Hm...

This morning I updated database regularly and the page is again not opening. I don't know what to say, the only thing we can do is to wait.

So problems is again here.

Best.

Edited by Jeremic

Hello!

This issue is a known bug (1620997). It should be fixed in patch C (planned to release in on 22-24 of March).

Hello!

This issue is a known bug (1620997). It should be fixed in patch C (planned to release in on 22-24 of March).

Also,

It was fixed yesterday for some hours but then once again it was not ok after another database update.

Best.

Edited by Jeremic

Hello!

Hello,

Customer support also confirmed me this. Here is their response

"Your request was escalated to our developers, a bug issue was created.

We are planning to fix it in the nearest patch C (approximately on 24 of March)."

Best.

When Kaspersky is installed on my pc I cannot access my orange emails, However when I turn it off its ok, This is the only website I cannot access all the others I can get on no problem.

I cannot find the setting that is causing the block.

Can anybody help please.

Thanks

Any updates about the problem ?

Because "it should be resolved 22-24 of March" is not precise ...

From the topic :

is going to be fixed in patch C which is planned to be released at the end of April

It must be a joke !

I can't access some websites that I use as a professional, for work.

I'm not going to wait the end of April.

This is a blocking problem that must be fixed ASAP !

Edited by mat89

From the topic :

It must be a joke !

Then I suggest that you contact tech support. :)

From the topic :

It must be a joke !

Have to agree with you.

I'm also assuming that the patch C that is being mentioned is for version 16--445,this may be listed at the top of this page as the latest

version ,but click on the link to download it and the latest version is 16--614abcd.

If this is downloaded it works for me until it updates to patch E,it then blocks orange em again.It needs to be fixed asap.

It might or might not help you but I've uninstalled KIS until it's fixed or my licence runs out,about 2 weeks left,i'll look to change

to another antivirus,i'm running Microsoft S.E. at the moment & have access to orange em.

Quick update #2:

1. For those running Kaspersky 2015 MR2 (build 15.0.2.x) Patch E should resolve the issue. So far Patch E is available to 2/3 of all 2015 users, full availability is expected later today.

2. For those running Kaspersky 2016 MR0 (build 16.0.0.x) Patch F should resolve the issue. It should become available later for about 1/3 of all 2016 users, 2/3 tomorrow and so on...

3. For those running Kaspersky 2016 MR1 (build 16.0.1.x) Patch C should resolve the issue, however it has been delayed until late April to include other items/changes/fixes. Therefore 2016 MR1 users are advised to revert back to MR0. It's is available in the Download/Product Update section of all Kaspersky regional websites, including kaspersky.com

Quick update #2:

1. For those running Kaspersky 2015 MR2 (build 15.0.2.x) Patch E should resolve the issue. So far Patch E is available to 2/3 of all 2015 users, full availability is expected later today.

2. For those running Kaspersky 2016 MR0 (build 16.0.0.x) Patch F should resolve the issue. It should become available later for about 1/3 of all 2016 users, 2/3 tomorrow and so on...

3. For those running Kaspersky 2016 MR1 (build 16.0.1.x) Patch C should resolve the issue, however it has been delayed until late April to include other items/changes/fixes. Therefore 2016 MR1 users are advised to revert back to MR0. It's is available in the Download/Product Update section of all Kaspersky regional websites, including kaspersky.com

Just for clarification: Step 3> Comment "Therefore 2016 MR1 users are advised to revert . . . ". Does this mean ALL MR1 Users? Or only those with the Orange issues?