bckasman

What Happened to MR1?

Just wondering what happened to MR1. It's been a while since the TR. Is there a new problem holding up it's release?

Just wondering what happened to MR1. It's been a while since the TR. Is there a new problem holding up it's release?

I installed the United States version, it is on there.

I installed the United States version, it is on there.

Go it - Thanks. Might as well give it a whirl as long as it's on the US site. Can always reinstall if needed.

Hi

Is the 'MR1' referred to above, for Kaspersky Total Security (2016) (KTS)? I ask because the thread at the link given above seems to relate specifically to Kaspersky Internet Security, not KTS.

If it is for KTS I don't know how to download it. In the old days, on the global/UK sites, I recall a download tab being available from where the product (eg KIS) and associated user manual could be downloaded. Nowadays, all I can see is pages asking to purchase the product, from where it can then be downloaded. Given I've already an active licence, from where can I download just KTS16... MR1 (if MR1 relates to KTS16 that is)?

Thanks

Hi

Is the 'MR1' referred to above, for Kaspersky Total Security (2016) (KTS)? I ask because the thread at the link given above seems to relate specifically to Kaspersky Internet Security, not KTS.

If it is for KTS I don't know how to download it. In the old days, on the global/UK sites, I recall a download tab being available from where the product (eg KIS) and associated user manual could be downloaded. Nowadays, all I can see is pages asking to purchase the product, from where it can then be downloaded. Given I've already an active licence, from where can I download just KTS16... MR1 (if MR1 relates to KTS16 that is)?

Thanks

Here's the link to the support page. Note that this the support page for KTS. I see they're working on a patch already, so you may want to wait, but I'm not seeing any issues other than the than a certificate issue with my bank that's clearly a Safe Money problem. I've asked about it, but have not had a reply on this Forum. It didn't happen until I installed MR1. I did a reinstall just in case, but the issue remains. Interestingly, if I clear all history and reports, everything works fine. If it persists, I'll contact support. You'll see that MR1 (16.0.1.145en_9499) is the current version showing when you open the this link: http://support.kaspersky.com/kts2016#downloads. Hope that helps.

Thanks Rudger79 and bckasman.

I thought this was the KTS part of the forum but was confused by the above link seeming to relate to KIS; but your posts have cleared that up.

Thanks again.

Hi

Some clarification please?

In the attached screenshots

post-442040-1455190621_thumb.png

post-442040-1455190662_thumb.png

the US version of KTS16...445... has ...9499 at it's end, whereas the UK version doesn't. Therefore, are these the same product(s)?

Regards

Yes, it is the same version. After installing run database update and reboot.

Yes, it is the same version. After installing run database update and reboot.

OK, thanks Marko13.

Edited by totallybaffled

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.