electricdream75

16.0.1.445 USA available, various questions.

of course: www.kaspersky.com is global site and usa.kaspersky.com is USA site and provide at this time different versions where 160.0.1.445 is the last

other locations of 160.0.1.445 version will come in due time

Edited by massalama

I'm currently using KIS v16.0.0.614d on my Win 7 desktop. Will it automatically update to the newer 16.0.1.445 version at some point or do I need to download and install the software myself? I seem to remember that past updates have been delivered by the Kaspersky servers, but I may be wrong.

This is a new version upgrade. Version upgrades are a manual process of uninstall, reboot then install new version. Version patches are delivered via database updates and a restart.

I'm currently using KIS v16.0.0.614d on my Win 7 desktop. Will it automatically update to the newer 16.0.1.445 version at some point or do I need to download and install the software myself? I seem to remember that past updates have been delivered by the Kaspersky servers, but I may be wrong.

Hi, Beer Dog. In addition to what rudger79 has said, it may not yet be available in your country.

I'm in Australia, and the latest version I can get is the current one, aka V16.0.0.614d.

Edited by Fenderman1

of course: www.kaspersky.com is global site and usa.kaspersky.com is USA site and provide at this time different versions where 160.0.1.445 is the last

other locations of 160.0.1.445 version will come in due time

Hi,massalama. I'm in Australia and that versiojn is not yet available here.

Can I download from the US site, or should I wait until it's available here ?

If I CAN download from the US site, will it accept my activation code ?

//Edit: 16.0.1.445 USA available. Not available on other Kaspersky websites yet.

Several merges to prevent cross-posting.

Best to wait for your region availability, as tech support is not available for you if not yet released in your region.

This remains closed, as only available in USA.

When global availability occurs, Don or I or someone will edit the Important topics to reflect such, and will also create a new topic to announce such. Until then, carry on and stop flood and be safe and see the quote below:

Wait until its published globally.

//Edit2: Please see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=344430

Edited by richbuff