is99

Problem with 5.0.200

We have version 5 instaled in our network and working more or less ok for a few months.

Recently I put the new 5.0.200 package in our administration server.

Since then I have a very big problem, I install a clean PC and just after the Install (before office or anything else) I install 5.0.200.

In most of the PCs after the first restart I get a blue screen in both normal and safe modes.

Even if I disable the kaspersky services from windows recovery mode I still have the problem, also if I reinstall windows over the old one I still have a problem.

The only thing that helps is fully reinstall the workstation.

Any Ideas what is the problem.

In most of the PCs after the first restart I get a blue screen in both normal and safe modes.

*Blue screen*

What OS? What does blue screen tell?

give more information.

Windows XP XP2 Fresh Install

I dont know what exactly it writes in the blue screen because it shows the blue screen and after a second restarts.

And I cant log on to windows to change the settings of the windows so that it wont restart after fatal error.

*Blue screen*

What OS? What does blue screen tell?

give more information.

I dont know what exactly it writes in the blue screen because it shows the blue screen and after a second restarts.

Then mount your fs and get crash report from c\winnt\bugcheck\ there should be files for every crash.

[Or try winxp last known good configuration or smth to get in normaly.]

We've had the same problem with our winxp sp2 workstations.

On one of your crashing workstations view the boot.ini file (located in the c:\ root). Open it using notepad, it should look something like this:

[boot loader]

timeout=0

default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS

[operating systems]

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=Optin /fastdetect

Try and change /noexecute=Optin to /noexecute=AlwaysOff and see if that helps, if the problem isn't solved you can always start the client in the last known good configuration, but if it is the same problem that we had (memory dump when rebooting) it is possible that this fixes the situation...

The error I'm getting on the blue screen is:

stop: c000021 {Fatal system Error}

I tried to change it and it also desn't help

We've had the same problem with our winxp sp2 workstations.

On one of your crashing workstations view the boot.ini file (located in the c:\  root). Open it using notepad, it should look something like this:

[boot loader]

timeout=0

default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS

[operating systems]

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=Optin /fastdetect

Try and change /noexecute=Optin to /noexecute=AlwaysOff and see if that helps, if the problem isn't solved you can always start the client in the last known good configuration, but if it is the same problem that we had (memory dump when rebooting) it is possible that this fixes the situation...

I tried to change it and it also desn't help

If you are l33t, you can debug c\winnt\bugcheck files, to see what exactly wrong.

Or, bugg your local KL support, because it seems that in this forum Moscow KL support

doesn't give a fcuk.