Hi,

I am a huge van of KIS and Skype. a Few weeks ago i received a warning from fellow users to not accept files from unknown skype users.

This raises a question, will KIS be able to detect a virus in a file sent over skype as a direct transfer in the same way it would as sent in an email?

In the assumption that I know the sender one would still not know if they have an anti-virus software running or not.

Edited by ekza

Hi Ekza and welcome

Don't be affraid the PDM of Kaspersky will detect the malware.

Important thing is that your riskware is checked.

Hi Ekza and welcome

Don't be affraid the PDM of Kaspersky will detect the malware.

Important thing is that your riskware is checked.

its still always the best advice to not accept random file transfers and practice safe surfing

lodore

its still always the best advice to not accept random file transfers and practice safe surfing

+1... even if its a file or link from someone you know... confirm with them if they sent the link/file to you not.

Thanks for the advise, all of which i agree to. It prompted me to UP my security level.

Kasperski is by far better than the other programs around.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.