est1895

Vulnerbility with Adobe Air

Hi. I uninstalled the Adobe Air. Then restarted the computer. Installed the new Adobe Air. Restarted and the vulnerability is there. I have enclosed a temp.gif of what happens when I hit details.

temp1.gif is from the scan. temp2.gif is the details from the additional information reports.

This is the only vulnerability shown.

post-115361-1449943425_thumb.jpg

post-115361-1449943443_thumb.jpg

post-115361-1449943454_thumb.jpg

Hi. I uninstalled the Adobe Air. Then restarted the computer. Installed the new Adobe Air. Restarted and the vulnerability is there. I have enclosed a temp.gif of what happens when I hit details.

temp1.gif is from the scan. temp2.gif is the details from the additional information reports.

This is the only vulnerability shown.

After you uninstall Air and restart, remove the directory manually. Restart once more, and then install. If the vulnerability persists, the version being installed in the latest AIR may still be the vulnerable one.

In addition to Super K user reply

The KAVS detects 2-Types of vulnerabilites. The ones showed on the OP-System or in the Apps.

Those in the OP-System just click on "Details" and a [Fix] button appears, with

2-choices. Don't need to be fixed or Need to be fixed and done deal.

But vulnerabilities on Apps-When the user click on "Details" is sent to the Kaspersky Site-SecureList

Here even if the user has the (Object number in this case 10711). No solution is found

To fix Apps vulnerabilities, just install the latest version of the program or browser. Just curious did you try

to install Adobe Air--19.0.0.190 and no lucky. Try the latest ver. 20.0.0.204-Released on 12-08-2015

From this link >> https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2037992 ..Post results <Indio>

So I did as Super K suggested, but I could not remove Adobe directory from the common files folder. I have Windows7 64bit Pro. The vulnerability occurred when I installed the AIR 20.0.0.204

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.