aolas68

Windows 10 Pro client [Solved]

Dear Kaspersky Lab Team,

I use in our company the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Select 3Y for 60 PC Client, most of the Clients running on Windows 7 Enterprise, but we have around 10 PC's they running Windows 10 Pro.

Now my question, can I install Kaspersky Endpoint Security or still I need to wait or buy another Security Software for this 10 PC's?

(I know, few users will say read the forums, but I have not so much time, have to many mad users in my company :) )

Thanks for every help.

Dear Kaspersky Lab Team,

I use in our company the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Select 3Y for 60 PC Client, most of the Clients running on Windows 7 Enterprise, but we have around 10 PC's they running Windows 10 Pro.

Now my question, can I install Kaspersky Endpoint Security or still I need to wait or buy another Security Software for this 10 PC's?

(I know, few users will say read the forums, but I have not so much time, have to many mad users in my company :) )

Thanks for every help.

Hi,

Then latest version supports Windows 10 as well. Please have a look at this article for more details.

Thank You!

Hi,

You can install the latest version of KES 10.2.4.674 which is compatible with Win10. Don't forget to install the plugin in order to manage it (task and policy).

Hi,

You can install the latest version of KES 10.2.4.674 which is compatible with Win10. Don't forget to install the plugin in order to manage it (task and policy).

Thank you guys for the info :)

Thank you guys for the info :)

Hi,

Please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option at the topic name!

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.