centwisit

Final Release Date [In progress]

Has anyone been able to confirm that December 7th is still the date for the release? Will there be a post here notifying everyone when it's available?

I´m not sure but the link inside the Security Center is not dynamic. There must be an update from klever.xml.

Had received this version as an internal link from our distributor two days ago. Should be the technical release not the beta. But does not run with Windows 10, version 1511, 10586, I have just tested ("Incompatible, please deinstall Kaspersky 10.2.4....."). Windows 10 versions before are ok.

Has anyone been able to confirm that December 7th is still the date for the release? Will there be a post here notifying everyone when it's available?

Hello,

we cannot say the exact release day.

Thank you.

Had received this version as an internal link from our distributor two days ago. Should be the technical release not the beta. But does not run with Windows 10, version 1511, 10586, I have just tested ("Incompatible, please deinstall Kaspersky 10.2.4....."). Windows 10 versions before are ok.

I right now installed version from aes.kaspersky-labs.com (10.2.4.674) on Windows 10 (1511 Build 10586.17) without problem. Even, i activated this with us commercial license.

I right now installed version from aes.kaspersky-labs.com (10.2.4.674) on Windows 10 (1511 Build 10586.17) without problem. Even, i activated this with us commercial license.

I was able to download the exact same version from this link (found it by navigating through Kaspersky's official site):

http://www.kaspersky.com/product-updates/w...8652.1443206918

I tested it with a commercial license and can also confirm that it is working now.

I did the same with Windows 10 build 1151. No problems or issues so far on my test boxes and works with the commercial license.

So good news, its out! Or "out" as it were.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Might be a silly question but has anyone been able to get the into the Kaspersky Console and get it to update all the current installs?

I manually added the package from the installer I downloaded.

Also, I've only deployed it to two systems at the moment for testing. I wouldn't recommend updating all of your current installs yet, unless its for Windows 10 devices.

Edited by Fygee

I manually added the package from the installer I downloaded.

Also, I've only deployed it to two systems at the moment for testing. I wouldn't recommend updating all of your current installs yet, unless its for Windows 10 devices.

Thanks, makes sense, I've got some really anxious people that want to start rolling out Windows 10 yesterday.

For what its worth, I haven't run into any issues on my test boxes, but I'm lucky in that my environment mercifully doesn't have much in the way of proprietary apps and systems.

The beta test is over.

Today are only the russian, english, french and german version available.

No release dates for the other languages available.

The beta test is over.

Today are only the russian, english, french and german version available.

No release dates for the other languages available.

thanks for the information!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.