Sign in to follow this  
daniel.bosshard

Installation Error (missing SCBackup Folder rights) [In progress]

Hello,

I wanted to install KSC 10 SP2 Beta 2 but right at the second step when I choose the option to create backup copy of Administration Server after clicking next it gives me the error "The NETWORK SERVICE account does not have write access to the selected folder for storage of backup copies."

If I don't choose this option (what I don't want) it continues to the next step.

I tried to give this folder different permissions (including "Everyone" Full) without success.

It's an Update from KSC 10 SP1 Patch d, SCBackup is enabled in the current configuration.

I can send you Support collector log when you give me a place where to upload.

Thanks,

Daniel

post-283316-1449153445_thumb.png

Hello,

I wanted to install KSC 10 SP2 Beta 2 but right at the second step when I choose the option to create backup copy of Administration Server after clicking next it gives me the error "The NETWORK SERVICE account does not have write access to the selected folder for storage of backup copies."

If I don't choose this option (what I don't want) it continues to the next step.

I tried to give this folder different permissions (including "Everyone" Full) without success.

It's an Update from KSC 10 SP1 Patch d, SCBackup is enabled in the current configuration.

I can send you Support collector log when you give me a place where to upload.

Thanks,

Daniel

Hello,

this branch is for success feedback.

Please post in common branch.

Thank you.

Sorry, posted in common now. Can you please delete this post or tell me where I can do that?

thanks!

Don't worry,

it's not a big mistake.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.