d.landro

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP1 MR2 Final [In progress]

Hi, I'm using MR2 beta version with windows 10 pro and my temporary license is endind (my official license MR1 dos not work in windows 10 but only in windows server). I'd like to know when th final MR2 version wil be released. Thanks.

Hi,

Release of KES10 SP1 MR2 will be in the December.

On the release version, your commercial license will work.

BR

Hi,

Release of KES10 SP1 MR2 will be in the December.

On the release version, your commercial license will work.

BR

What happened to before December? Could you narrow down as to when in December. This super slow release is really messing things up for us, even more so than with WIN8 when you took so long to release support for that OS.

Kaspersky needs to start being more proactive with its business customers. :dash1:

What happened to before December? Could you narrow down as to when in December. This super slow release is really messing things up for us, even more so than with WIN8 when you took so long to release support for that OS.

Kaspersky needs to start being more proactive with its business customers. :dash1:

This thread says December 7th.

This thread says December 7th.

Thanks. now if they would update the website with that data that would be GREAT! Particularly....http://support.kaspersky.com/12392#block1

But hey at least now we have a date to shoot for. :cb_punk:

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.