Sign in to follow this  
RXDI

Compatibility issue with Win 10 Pro V1511 build 10586 [In peogress]

Just letting you know that if you want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586. You must uninstall KES10 SP1 MR2 (Beta 2) first before you can upgrade.

Windows will actually do it for you with a click of a button.

You will manually have to install it again after the update.

Hi, the new build of Win 10 came out to day. During update, it says the MR2 beta version has to be removed because it is incompatible. I assume I can re-install after I update, has any one else tried, before I take the leap?

My fingers are faster then my eyes, now I see someone else has already posted on this subject.

Just letting you know that if you want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586. You must uninstall KES10 SP1 MR2 (Beta 2) first before you can upgrade.

Windows will actually do it for you with a click of a button.

You will manually have to install it again after the update.

Hello,

the build does not currently support Windows 10 TH2 update (November). Such support will be implemented in the release version.

Thank you.

Hello,

the build does not currently support Windows 10 TH2 update (November). Such support will be implemented in the release version.

Thank you.

And.... When will be this release version?!?!

And.... When will be this release version?!?!

Hi,

Commercial release is expected before the end of this year.

Thank You!

I am currently using Kaspersky AV10.2 Beta 2 running on Windows 10 Pro build 10240.

Haven't seen any issues with AV10.2 Beta 2 so far.

Windows Update now shows that build 10586 of Windows 10 Pro is available.

However, this reports a compatibility issue with Kaspersky AV10.2 beta 2 and states this software needs to be removed before the update can be installed.

Hi,

This is a known behavior.

Please tell us if you will face with a issue because of this.

BR

Hi,

This is a known behavior.

Please tell us if you will face with a issue because of this.

BR

Sorry, I should have checked if this had already been reported before posting new topic.

It was necessary to remove AV 10.2 beta before upgrading to latest build of Windows 10.

I am unable to re-install AV 10.2 beta 2 after upgrading.

Not even the agent will install - Iget a helpful "Fatal error during installation" message.

Please confirm when this issue will be resolved ? - we are now already more than three months behind plans for rolling out Windows 10 in our organisation.

Sorry, I should have checked if this had already been reported before posting new topic.

It was necessary to remove AV 10.2 beta before upgrading to latest build of Windows 10.

I am unable to re-install AV 10.2 beta 2 after upgrading.

Not even the agent will install - Iget a helpful "Fatal error during installation" message.

Please confirm when this issue will be resolved ? - we are now already more than three months behind plans for rolling out Windows 10 in our organisation.

Hello,

the post says that the build does not currently support Windows 10 TH2 update (November). Such support will be implemented in the release version.

Thank you.

Hi,

Commercial release is expected before the end of this year.

Thank You!

Hi,

until this post I have expected commercial release "before December 2015". Does this mean that relese is postponed again? My customers will kill me, and some are already ex customers :(.

Danijel

Hi,

until this post I have expected commercial release "before December 2015". Does this mean that relese is postponed again? My customers will kill me, and some are already ex customers :(.

Danijel

Hi,

Commercial release is expected before the end of this year but there is no exact date yet.

Thank You!

Hi,

Commercial release is expected before the end of this year but there is no exact date yet.

Thank You!

Info which is displayed some time now

http://support.kaspersky.com/12392#block1

says before December, and that info I have forwarded to my (our) customers. At 30.10. ends beta2 test period, until then we have at least protection for initial W10 release, for TH2 we have nothing. What after 30.11.?

Please, give us some good info.

first info for commercial release was mid october, then it was changed to before december and now is before end of this year....

Hi,

The information in the link you provided is not quite precise and it is outdated.

Release will be in the end of 2015, in the December.

Sorry for inconvenience.

BR

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.