I cannot uninstall the beta because it wants a user name and password and I'm not sure what to put in there. Can anyone help?

Hi,

Are you using Kaspersky Security Center?

Thank You!

Hi All,

I have two customer with the same situation. INC000005273469 and INC000005321986.

----------------

The 1st customer have KES 10 SP1 (mr2) beta 1 synchronized with KSC 10 SP1 (unknown patch). I asked him to update later to Patch D, but didn't change the situation.

Customer have 30 computers with beta 1, he tried to uninstall on the first computer and requested user password. He used all known credentials and no success.

On the policy there was the interface password to protect the product. I suggested to move the computer to a new policy with no password, the request for user and password persisted.

I asked him to runt he command msiexec.exe /x {7A4192A1-84C4-4E90-A31B-B4847CA8E23A} /qn but no success.

I asked him to run KAVRemover v.1.0.917 in safe mode. The beta 1 was removed but the mouse and keyboard stopped working. I asked him to follow the kb http://support.kaspersky.com/us/general/products/10663 but the computer stopped working for a hardware issue.

He chose a second computer to uninstall but it requested again for credentials. Customer was not willing to use KAVRemover again.

---------------

The 2nd customer doesn't have KES 10 SP1 (mr2) beta 1 synchronized with KSC.

---------------

There is an image attached.

post-537022-1447158172_thumb.png

Hi All,

I have two customer with the same situation. INC000005273469 and INC000005321986.

----------------

The 1st customer have KES 10 SP1 (mr2) beta 1 synchronized with KSC 10 SP1 (unknown patch). I asked him to update later to Patch D, but didn't change the situation.

Customer have 30 computers with beta 1, he tried to uninstall on the first computer and requested user password. He used all known credentials and no success.

On the policy there was the interface password to protect the product. I suggested to move the computer to a new policy with no password, the request for user and password persisted.

I asked him to runt he command msiexec.exe /x {7A4192A1-84C4-4E90-A31B-B4847CA8E23A} /qn but no success.

I asked him to run KAVRemover v.1.0.917 in safe mode. The beta 1 was removed but the mouse and keyboard stopped working. I asked him to follow the kb http://support.kaspersky.com/us/general/products/10663 but the computer stopped working for a hardware issue.

He chose a second computer to uninstall but it requested again for credentials. Customer was not willing to use KAVRemover again.

---------------

The 2nd customer doesn't have KES 10 SP1 (mr2) beta 1 synchronized with KSC.

---------------

There is an image attached.

Hi,

Please make sure there is no errors in klnagchk report on the client machine when you disable the password protection in KSC policy.

Thank You!

I will check the second GSI he sent me, but the second customer doesn't have the product synchronized with KSC. What could be?

I will check the second GSI he sent me, but the second customer doesn't have the product synchronized with KSC. What could be?

Hi,

Please clarify how exactly you did confirm it?

Thank You!

Hi,

Please clarify how exactly you did confirm it?

Thank You!

Customer informed she was not synchronizing with KSC. She (2nd customer) was able to solve the issue using KAVRemover in Safe Mode. I'm still waiting for the 1st customer to respond with a new GSI.

Hi,

Did this method work for the 1st customer?

BR

On the 1st computer, the product was removed but customer lost keyboard and mouse. I sent to him the procedure to recover it but during the recover process the computer had hardware issues.

All other computers are requesting user and password and he is afraid to lose keyboard and mouse again.

I requested a GSI from a second computer and I'm waiting on the answer.

Customer just informed he doesn't have Network Agent installed. He believe he had it.

There is any other idea than use KAVRemover?

Customer informed she was not synchronizing with KSC. She (2nd customer) was able to solve the issue using KAVRemover in Safe Mode. I'm still waiting for the 1st customer to respond with a new GSI.

Hi,

We need to make sure there is no errors in klnagchk report. In case there are any errors the client machine will not be able to get synchronized with the KSC.

Thank You!

Hi,

We need to make sure there is no errors in klnagchk report. In case there are any errors the client machine will not be able to get synchronized with the KSC.

Thank You!

Customer confirmed he doesn't have KNA installed on the machine he is currently working.

Hi,

Could you please clarify was version installed above some previous version?

Registry branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\KES10SP1\settings\OPEP contains any data?

Thank you!

Hi,

Could you please clarify was version installed above some previous version?

Registry branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\KES10SP1\settings\OPEP contains any data?

Thank you!

The folder OPEP doesn't exist inside settings.

Follow the image.

post-537022-1447352048_thumb.png

Hi,

As I understood, customer has a synchronization issue with KSC, but he doesn't have NA installed on the problem machine, right?

Can he find this machine in the KSC and start installation task? Does network polling work for him?

BR

I did a remote session with the customer and I identified for an unknown reason the password protection was enabled on KES. Customer confirmed he didn't activated during or after installation.

I installed KNA and plugin on KSC. Created a policy with no password and synchronized. After that I was able to remove the product with no issue through Control Panel.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.