Our AV guy is out this week and I am trying to deploy a laptop with W10 so I apologize if these are dumb questions but....

Using the new beta file posted 10/26 and after unpacking I see there is a KLCFINST.EXE for my management server... Where\How is that loaded? I see some text files but nothing that really talks to installing that file\installing the network agent.

Where is the correct Agent that should be running on this computer?

If there is no agent yet, then is there a good way to export the exceptions\rules used by my Windows 7 and import them on this windows 10 pc?

Edited by nschultz

The network agent is part of the KSC. The version must be 10.2.434 with patch D.

Our AV guy is out this week and I am trying to deploy a laptop with W10 so I apologize if these are dumb questions but....

Using the new beta file posted 10/26 and after unpacking I see there is a KLCFINST.EXE for my management server... Where\How is that loaded? I see some text files but nothing that really talks to installing that file\installing the network agent.

Where is the correct Agent that should be running on this computer?

If there is no agent yet, then is there a good way to export the exceptions\rules used by my Windows 7 and import them on this windows 10 pc?

Hello,

agent is not related with KES in this case.

Thank you.

Hello,

agent is not related with KES in this case.

Thank you.

I realize that. I downloaded the MR2 beta... I ran the exe and extracted the files. There is no file called Patch D k10mr2.jpg

What seems to be missing are consolidated instructions\directions.

What rev client you need to be running

How to update the server

Which one of the many installers do what

Perhaps I missed this on the landing page for the beta, but I don't think I did.

I realize that. I downloaded the MR2 beta... I ran the exe and extracted the files. There is no file called Patch D k10mr2.jpg

What seems to be missing are consolidated instructions\directions.

What rev client you need to be running

How to update the server

Which one of the many installers do what

Perhaps I missed this on the landing page for the beta, but I don't think I did.

Hi,

You have downloaded KES 10 SP1 MR2, but Helmut was talking about KSC and Network Agent (thus you need to download it) that have to be tested along with the KES.

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.