Artur005

Kaspersky KES10 prevents browser from opening sites [In progress]

Hi,

Please clarify what KES and KES versions do you use.

Do you use Web control component to block websites?

If yes, could you provide us a screenshot with rules?

BR

Hi!

I faced this problem yesterday to, on one PC from 40.

Skype works, network disk works, any thing what dont work, was web sites, from any browser it just dont load any website, till exit/close Kaspersky. Any rule any settings dont work for me.

I remember same problem about year ago. But then it happens on 4 or more PC, and keep about month then problem disappear.

If you reinstall Kaspersky it should let you use web sites.

Dont know what couse this problem.

Now I use KES 10.2.2.10535 (mr1), dont remember on witch version it happens year ago.

Hi!

I faced this problem yesterday to, on one PC from 40.

Skype works, network disk works, any thing what dont work, was web sites, from any browser it just dont load any website, till exit/close Kaspersky. Any rule any settings dont work for me.

I remember same problem about year ago. But then it happens on 4 or more PC, and keep about month then problem disappear.

If you reinstall Kaspersky it should let you use web sites.

Dont know what couse this problem.

Now I use KES 10.2.2.10535 (mr1), dont remember on witch version it happens year ago.

O sorry, it is not same problem, but similar.

O sorry, it is not same problem, but similar.

Hello.

Please test if this still happens if you disable every component of KES without exiting it. If the issue is still present, please collect KES traces in that state, while opening the browser and trying to access some pages.

Thank you.

Hello.

Please test if this still happens if you disable every component of KES without exiting it. If the issue is still present, please collect KES traces in that state, while opening the browser and trying to access some pages.

Thank you.

I do this year ago and now, but it dont help, now I reinstall KES and, web pages load successfully. Next time when it happens i will collect traces and open new topic.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.