Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

E-mail Scaning Issue [In progress]

Dear All,

Where I can find the Parse Email Format in kaspersky End point security MR1 policy?

because one of our client has KESB select, when they send the email with attachment, their firewall drop that email because of virus. then we copy that email box to windows PC. because their mail server is Linux. after scan that email box kaspersky workstation is not detected any thing. but avg free antivirus detected it there is a Trojan.

then we copy that file to security center server and scan it , the server kaspersky end point detected it is a Trojan backdoor. then i disable the policy in workstation and edit custom setting that option(Parse Email Format). then workstation detect that Trojan.

their mail boxes sync with their windows PC.

now the problem is how i do this to all computers??????? i cannot run scan task in every time??? without Parse Email Format kaspersky not detected that. my problem is how kaspersky server end point detected it???????

Customer use KSC 10.1.249/ KES 10.2.1.23(a)

With here i attached that email box.

PW:123

New.zip

Dear All,

Where I can find the Parse Email Format in kaspersky End point security MR1 policy?

because one of our client has KESB select, when they send the email with attachment, their firewall drop that email because of virus. then we copy that email box to windows PC. because their mail server is Linux. after scan that email box kaspersky workstation is not detected any thing. but avg free antivirus detected it there is a Trojan.

then we copy that file to security center server and scan it , the server kaspersky end point detected it is a Trojan backdoor. then i disable the policy in workstation and edit custom setting that option(Parse Email Format). then workstation detect that Trojan.

their mail boxes sync with their windows PC.

now the problem is how i do this to all computers??????? i cannot run scan task in every time??? without Parse Email Format kaspersky not detected that. my problem is how kaspersky server end point detected it???????

Customer use KSC 10.1.249/ KES 10.2.1.23(a)

With here i attached that email box.

PW:123

Hello,

please attach screen shots of KES policy on tab "Mail Anti-Virus" and its settings.

What mail client do you use ?

Thank you.

Hello,

please attach screen shots of KES policy on tab "Mail Anti-Virus" and its settings.

What mail client do you use ?

Thank you.

Thank you for reply,

please find the attached image you request. they using Thunderbird mail client.

Why Parse Email Format option not in Mail anti virus??

post-381212-1444799038_thumb.jpg

post-381212-1444799045_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anjana Wickramaraja

Thank you for reply,

please find the attached image you request. they using Thunderbird mail client.

Why Parse Email Format option not in Mail anti virus??

The mail component scans the messages that are handled by Outlook and The Bat! .

But file component scans files with Email Format when you check mentioned option.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.