SmackIT

FreeNAS Integration With Kaspersky Security for Storage [In progress]

Hi,

Just curious, anyone tried integrating FreeNAS with Kaspersky Security for Storage?

Thanks.

Hi,

Just curious, anyone tried integrating FreeNAS with Kaspersky Security for Storage?

Thanks.

Hello,

please specify KL products and its builds that you use at the moment.

Thank you.

Hello,

please specify KL products and its builds that you use at the moment.

Thank you.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition - Version 8.0.2.213

Hi,

I search over FreeNAS knowledge base but I couldn't find information regarding support for RPC or iCAP protocol, that could have helped to integrate with KS for Storage.

I only found local implementation of a virus scanner on the FreeBSD (on which FreeNAS relies) but KAV for Linux FS only supports v8.3 and v9.0:

http://support.kaspersky.com/linux_file80#requirements

You can also scan mounted shares from protected workstations with KES for Windows.

Hi,

I search over FreeNAS knowledge base but I couldn't find information regarding support for RPC or iCAP protocol, that could have helped to integrate with KS for Storage.

I only found local implementation of a virus scanner on the FreeBSD (on which FreeNAS relies) but KAV for Linux FS only supports v8.3 and v9.0:

http://support.kaspersky.com/linux_file80#requirements

You can also scan mounted shares from protected workstations with KES for Windows.

Thanks Tybilly.

Tried connecting with RPC but it did not work for me.

And, I did not find any ICAP configuration on FreeNAS.

Thanks Tybilly.

Tried connecting with RPC but it did not work for me.

And, I did not find any ICAP configuration on FreeNAS.

Hi,

Please let us clarify this information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank You!

Hi,

Please let us clarify this information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank You!

Were you able to clarify this?

Were you able to clarify this?

Hello.

For assistance with this sort of configuration, please create a CompanyAccount incident describing your environment and the issues, so that our experts can help you.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.