Hi,

I wrote my own program and kasperky Always delete it on use. It's absolutly no virus. kaspersky.pngare the messages.

the program it self is here

The program works for years now starting in 1989 on C64 , after a few years on dos and now Windows PC

How can I solve this?

Jan

Edited by jr212

Welcome. Please send full detection details to the Lab, instructions are located in points 1 and 2 of the sixth important topic located near the top of the Virus section of this forum. And here:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=13881

Uw bericht heeft enkele of alle geadresseerden niet bereikt.

Onderwerp: Possible false positive

Verzonden: 29-9-2015 08:57

De volgende geadresseerde(n) zijn niet bereikt:

'newvirus@kaspersky.com' op 29-9-2015 08:57

552 5.7.0 content and attachment content guidelines. c2sm22148079wiy.11 - gsmtp

simply: that mailadres doesn't exist

Jan

It seems that I don't have another choice than using another program

Did you try the website link in Step 1 ?

Did you try the website link in Step 1 ?

Yes.

And I tryed again both times with aks for email reply

Yes.

And I tryed again both times with aks for email reply

Rather than attach the exe, upload it and use a link to their favourite upload site (not sure what that is). I think that is what the issue was with your e-mail (as I understand from google translate),

Have you uploaded to Virustotal? If you do, send a link to that also.

NOTE: The site you uploaded to and linked your exe on in your OP is indicated to have malware now. :bt:

Okay. Thanks, Murat5038. I downloaded both of these.

Downloading both ZIPs using chrome caused chrome to suggest the file be discarded as it's "not often downloaded"

Running up the standalone (from wintabel.zip) caused Windows 10 to issue a smartscreen message suggesting not to run it. Kaspersky 16.0.0.614c did not issue any messages. Obviously I went no further as I had no suitable table files and (what I gather to be) no office. I'm assuming this program can interface with Office/Excel. As I don't have Office, this may be why I don't see a Kaspersky message?

Hello everyone,

It is a PDM Generic detection on a a home brew file.

We will not be able to resolve this detection issue here at this forum. Please submit the samples to the Lab and continue this issue with the Lab. :)

As I don't have Office, this may be why I don't see a Kaspersky message?

Because someone downloaded correctly. The other is not downloaded correctly.