phenpen13

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 10 [In progress]

Hi,

My company is starting to issue machines running in Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the version KES 10.2.1.23 already supports Win10

thanks

Hi,

My company is starting to issue machines running in Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the version KES 10.2.1.23 already supports Win10

thanks

Hi Sorry for the late response.

I kinda interested to participate on your Beta Testing but on the instruction from the link you provided, it says:

2. Install the administration plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security version Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 (Beta).

If your computer is managed by Kaspersky Security Center, you must install the administration olug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security version Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 (Beta) from Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console. Use the Kaspersky Endpoint Security administration plug-in to create a policy and distribute it to computers on which you intend to install application updates.

Where's what we are trying to achieve, some of the machines in our company is starting to upgrade to windows !) and we would like to deploy KES on it.

Machine should still be manageable by the KSC since we use the Device Control for USB/MTP/etc blocking

many thanks,

If you are looking for Kaspersky Endpoint Security version Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 plugin than it could be found at KES10 SP1MR2 distributive.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.