hzarabet

Banners are blocked but auto-block is off

Hi all:

Just upgraded from PURE to TOTAL SECURITY 2016 due to Windows 10. I run a website. As soon as I did this the .jpg banners on my website were blocked. Not gifs just jpgs. I have banner block set to off on Kaspersky. I even set every protection option to off to test it and they were still blocked! I disabled Kaspersky and the banners appear!

Any help on this is appreciated. Still have 200 days on my license.

Thanks!

Hi all:

Just upgraded from PURE to TOTAL SECURITY 2016 due to Windows 10. I run a website. As soon as I did this the .jpg banners on my website were blocked. Not gifs just jpgs that use a script that rotates banners. I have banner block set to off on Kaspersky. I even set every protection option to off to test it and they were still blocked! I disabled Kaspersky and the banners appear!

The banner ad manager works great w/o Kaspersky TS 2016. It worked fine with my old Kaspersky.

Any help on this is appreciated. Still have 200 days on my license and have no idea how many customers can no longer see the banners.

Thanks!

Nobody can help????

More info...

The problem seems to be a javascript conflict that began when I upgraded to Total Security 2016. I have been using Kaspersky for over 5 years and the banner manager for at least that long. Never a problem. Problem started the moment I upgraded to Total Security 2016.

Here is a link to test copy of my home page. There is a big banner in the center of the page. With Kaspersky TS 2016 set to on all you will see is a dot. Turn off Kaspersky and refresh the page and the banner appears. I have been dealing with the banner manager developer as well. They are saying it is a Kaspersky issue as all was fine prior to the update. It is hard to argue with them...

http://signingshotline.com/kasperskyTest.php

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.