Can i get a licence for 300 pc for beta testing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP1 MR2 at windows 10, we would like to test it on our customers pc's.

I don´t think Kaspersky will give you a license for 300 computers for Beta Testing.

It isn´t recommended using a Beta program to end user´s computers.

I don´t think Kaspersky will give you a license for 300 computers for Beta Testing.

It isn´t recommended using a Beta program to end user´s computers.

Why? my customer is a microsoft registered beta tester and they are already using win10 at their company, so they can not using kaspersky at the moment with their own legit license,

they can give valuable feedback for technical team...and limiting to install beta version with 20 pc is nonsense :)

Why? my customer is a microsoft registered beta tester and they are already using win10 at their company, so they can not using kaspersky at the moment with their own legit license,

they can give valuable feedback for technical team...and limiting to install beta version with 20 pc is nonsense :)

Hello.

Testing licenses are not indended for production machines, but instead for small numbers of test clients, hence the limitation. A commercial license only covers release versions (it will become applicable for MR2 after its commercial release).

Thank you.

Yes i know that, but they request to have a non limited license to test and for protection on their own platform as i said they already installed windows10 300pc out of 1000 pc and now their 300 pc's running without any protection...

Hope Kaspersky will release the win10 version soon i am getting lots of requests from my customers...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.