I have a fresh install of KAV2016(a) and would like to delete some logs that were created after an initial scan. Going to settings>additional>Reports and Quarantine and clicking on Clear does not appear to clear anything, the file size used fluctuates between different size, I would expect it to be 0KB if the logs are clear. Going to Reports from the main screen still shows me db updates, previous scans from when I was trying out different options.

Thanks in advance.

Not having that issue here. I had a 30-day record in Detailed Reports (All Events). Clicking the CLEAR button several times does show different file sizes as you say but checking the actual reports themselves, all are clear. I believe there have been reports of the CLEAR feature in previous versions not working as expected.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.