Hello, I recently downloaded Firefox Mozilla and the little green icon "Safe Website" does not appear when I do a search for websites. It works on Microsoft Edge - I am using Windows 10 now. As I understand it, Safe Website should work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Is there something I can do to get it to work? I also assume it won't work on Opera, etc. Thanks for any advice, hope I am being clear.

Did you install Kaspersky addon or extension for firefox? After installing firefox, it should popup like some new extension has to be added where you need to select that and click contnue and restart. If that did not happen then reinstall Kaspersky. This should fix the issue.

Did you install Kaspersky addon or extension for firefox? After installing firefox, it should popup like some new extension has to be added where you need to select that and click contnue and restart. If that did not happen then reinstall Kaspersky. This should fix the issue.

Thanks, I will try to re-install as the extension is enabled.

The extension is enabled on Firefox but still does not work. I updated my 2015 Anti-virus (that I bought on Amazon with a disk) to 2016 August 7 (and have 7 months to go) and am unsure how to re-install it. Do I remove Kaspersky from my programs and then is there a way to download the 2016 Anti-Virus again? Thanks again for your help.

Thanks, I will try to re-install as the extension is enabled.

I reinstalled Kaspersky Antivirus 2016 and while "Safe Website" continues to work in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, it still does not appear on Firefox. Not sure what to do next.

Are you using Firefox latest version?

Yes, 40.0.3 - I am having this problem on Microsoft Edge too - sometimes the Safe Website icons appear and sometimes they don't.

Actually as far as I know URL advisor or safe website has some issues. KIS 2015 had this bug. According to Kaspersky this type of issue has been fixed in KIS 2016. Well, what I can see is that the issue still exists. You can report this bug to Kaspersky using MyAccount portal https://my.kaspersky.com/. Thanks.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.