Sign in to follow this  
mickiete

Change from Pure to Total Security

Hi all,

My Pure runs out in 44 days, and I want to use TS with 3 devices. If I purchase TS, does the licence start when purchased it, or when it is installed and run for the first time.

Also do I need to uninstall Pure before installing TS.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome.

The start of the license period is different. If you buy a product at retail, then the license period begins to run only clearly with the activation of the first installation. If you buy from Kaspersky Webshop (Digital River), then the license period begins on the date of purchase.

If you buy from another source (EBAY, other webshop), then please make sure that you acquire a valid license for your region. The often delivered licenses from the AUS / NZ region can no longer be activated in Europe. There is also no Kaspersky license, which can be activated in all of Europe.

Bye.

KM

Welcome.

The start of the license period is different. If you buy a product at retail, then the license period begins to run only clearly with the activation of the first installation. If you buy from Kaspersky Webshop (Digital River), then the license period begins on the date of purchase.

Thanks for that, was going to purchase from Kaspersky Webshop (Digital River), so will wait till Pure runs out.

Any idea if I need to uninstall Pure first.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.