Hi all,

Is there a way to make KIS Private Browsing stop creating logs?

If I go to Additional Tools -> Report -> Detailed Reports and select Private Browsing events, it shows me all the pages I've visited.

I'm not the only one using my computer and I don't want it visible to everyone.

I'm running KIS 16.0.0.614 (a)

Logs can be manually deleted by going to Settings > Additional > Reports & Quarantine > Clear. You can also set the report function to store them no longer than 1-day. As far as eliminating the log all together, not sure if that's possible.

Logs can be manually deleted by going to Settings > Additional > Reports & Quarantine > Clear. You can also set the report function to store them no longer than 1-day. As far as eliminating the log all together, not sure if that's possible.

Thanks for the tip. I have a friend that is concerned that the Private Browsing log will be shared with Kaspersky. Is it safe to assume these logs remain on the local system?

Hi all,

Is there a way to make KIS Private Browsing stop creating logs?

If I go to Additional Tools -> Report -> Detailed Reports and select Private Browsing events, it shows me all the pages I've visited.

I'm not the only one using my computer and I don't want it visible to everyone.

I'm running KIS 16.0.0.614 (a)

Wait, is this a joke? KIS private browsing module really logs private browser mode activity? That's enough to get the kis addon blacklisted from firefox/chrome/ie?

Edited by Oxides

Wait, is this a joke? KIS private browsing module really logs private browser mode activity? That's enough to get the kis addon blacklisted from firefox/chrome/ie?

Look at Post 4

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.