aapgorilla

Should windows defender stay on on win10?

I just upgraded to win10 and noticed windows defender is still on, should I disable it, or disable parts of it? I am running KTS 16 on win10 64bits

Please try as linked in the quote below:

I don't want to go hacking the registry or install 3rd party apps to get kaspersky to work

I found that in my options menu it showed that defender was on but when and I couldn't adjust the options etc but after a few attempts at opening the "use windows defender" option, a pop up message showed and said that windows defender was off. So I'm assuming that this is not an issue on my computer. Hopefully Windows will fix this lapse in communication with the way it displays things in the options window etc.

post-562015-1438790096_thumb.png

I don't want to go hacking the registry or install 3rd party apps to get kaspersky to work

No one ever said you should hack anything, please read what is posted.............option 1 is the link rich gave and btw WD won't turn on if you turn it off.

No one ever said you should hack anything, please read what is posted.............option 1 is the link rich gave and btw WD won't turn on if you turn it off.

I used option 1 but win def turned on again...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.