manobd

NetAgent Installation Error [In progress] [1223358]

Hi,

When I'm installing KSC 10.2.network agent following error message appear. Is any one get this message ??? can I know any solution for this .

post-457443-1437537864_thumb.jpg

Hi,

When I'm installing KSC 10.2.network agent following error message appear. Is any one get this message ??? can I know any solution for this .

Hello,

please post GSI utility report and installation logs.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try to re-create Network Agent installation package on administration server. Did you try to install it locally as well as remotely?

Thank You!

Hi,

We tried both method. But same result. The we try installing .net frame work and visual C++ also. same error.

Hi,

We tried both method. But same result. The we try installing .net frame work and visual C++ also. same error.

Is this happening on a particular machine only?

Thank You!

Is this happening on a particular machine only?

Thank You!

Hi,

We face this issue not only this customer with this customer we have this issue in 3 - 4 pc's. Same issue we have some other customer site. So we have to format pc's and install windows again. But we can't do it as a solution.

Hi,

We face this issue not only this customer with this customer we have this issue in 3 - 4 pc's. Same issue we have some other customer site. So we have to format pc's and install windows again. But we can't do it as a solution.

Hello.

Please let us know if the error message is the same on both sites. Please provide the text of the message in text (press Ctrl+Insert when the error appears to copy text to clipboard).

Thank you.

Hello.

Please let us know if the error message is the same on both sites. Please provide the text of the message in text (press Ctrl+Insert when the error appears to copy text to clipboard).

Thank you.

Hi ,

error message is same in both site. I'll get text and post it.

Hi,

I think it's a problem of operating system patches .

Try updating the system , specifically , Microsoft updates the components of Visual C ++.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/970652

You tell us if it worked

Issue 1223358 submitted.

This topic will be updated after we receive a reply from the developer.

Thank you.

Thank you we 'll waiting for your reply

Hello.

As soon as we have any news on the issue, we will immediately inform You.

Thanks.

Hello.

As soon as we have any news on the issue, we will immediately inform You.

Thanks.

Any Update about this error.....

Hello.

Unfortunately there are no news on the issue at the moment.

As soon as we have it we will inform You.

Thanks.

Hello.

Unfortunately there are no news on the issue at the moment.

As soon as we have it we will inform You.

Thanks.

Hi,

We have export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS" registry from the problematic pc & import that registry file to our testing VM machine which can install network agent properly. After importing this registry file we could generate the same error on VM machine also. Therefore we think something wrong in this registry file which can prevent Network Agent installation. Hope this may help to identify the root cause for the Network Agent installation error. You can download the registry file from below link which got from problematic PC.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ai7thkhtsgo9t72/co...nenent.rar?dl=0

Hi,

We have export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS" registry from the problematic pc & import that registry file to our testing VM machine which can install network agent properly. After importing this registry file we could generate the same error on VM machine also. Therefore we think something wrong in this registry file which can prevent Network Agent installation. Hope this may help to identify the root cause for the Network Agent installation error. You can download the registry file from below link which got from problematic PC.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ai7thkhtsgo9t72/co...nenent.rar?dl=0

Thank you for the information. The file has been provided to the developer currently analysing the issue. Hopefully it will be of help.

We will update this topic when more information is available.

Thank you for the information. The file has been provided to the developer currently analysing the issue. Hopefully it will be of help.

We will update this topic when more information is available.

Hi,

Any Update ????

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don't have reply from R&D yet.

We will provide update as soon as they give us reply.

BR

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don't have reply from R&D yet.

We will provide update as soon as they give us reply.

BR

Thank you for your update. Lets see their answer...