sweetpoison

heur.trojan-sms.androidos.podec

Hello! I have problem with this virus - heur.trojan-sms.androidos.podec. Phone Samsung S4mini, Android 4.4.2, version - I9190OXXUCOC1. On phone is Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 11.8.4.625, installed with Google Playmarket. Remove the virus can not, the virus is administration, the screen is turned off and there is no result. What to do next? Delete everything and go back to the factory default settings will help? Thank you, sorry to trouble you, really waiting for an answer

Hello! I have problem with this virus - heur.trojan-sms.androidos.podec. Phone Samsung S4mini, Android 4.4.2, version - I9190OXXUCOC1. On phone is Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 11.8.4.625, installed with Google Playmarket. Remove the virus can not, the virus is administration, the screen is turned off and there is no result. What to do next? Delete everything and go back to the factory default settings will help? Thank you, sorry to trouble you, really waiting for an answer

Hi,

Was Kaspersky installed before your phone become infected?

If yes I suggest you do a Device factory reset, with the power an volume buttons.

:supercool:

Ok, thanks, i delete everythyng and install default system settings. You help me very much :wub:

Ok good to know your virus issue is solved.

:supercool: