Sad to see the state of the KAV ICE Forum. It was the one that a lot of us used before this official one.

Edited by Don Pelotas

Yes, they obviously haven't looked at their own site for months...............why on earth they haven't taken it offline long ago is really strange, it does not look good. :)

Do not click on links in threads at the forum Blackcat posted!!!

Woopsie! you should have said that before the other stuff!

Edit... Verrryyyy naaaiceeeeee... cant resist the temptation... sorry, i'm still a teen :P

Edited by dawgg

Thanks for pointing this out.

Clearly, we need to be checking it more or perhaps just take it down.

I guess there is some nostalgic value to it. Before KL opened their own and we redirected inquiries there, there were more than 70,000 posts in our ICE Systems forum.

The location still stands a memorial to the all grass roots efforts that contributed to help Kaspersky establish itself as a worldwide force in security software....

We will keep a closer eye on it. If the relentless spam posts continue, we may decide to shut it off.

- Mike

Hi Mike!

I guess there is some nostalgic value to it. Before KL opened their own and we redirected inquiries there, there were more than 70,000 posts in our ICE Systems forum.

The location still stands a memorial to the all grass roots efforts that contributed to help Kaspersky establish itself as a worldwide force in security software....

We will keep a closer eye on it. If the relentless spam posts continue, we may decide to shut it off.

I sign under every word... :)

That forum has a special place in my memories :)

Mike, I think we should leave the forum as it is, but just remove posting abilities from group "members". It should indeed stand as memorial and view-only collection of messages. What do you say?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.