KoRi

KSC small characters [In progress]

Hi!

Is there any options to change character type in the reports? Almost unreadable no mater if i look in KS console or in the e-mail report.

KSC 10.2.434

post-7944-1433242626_thumb.jpg

Edited by KoRi

No, this is not possible.

But you must upgrade the installed verions: KAV6.0.4.1212 and 6.0.4.1424. This version are not supported anymore.

The same with agent 8.x

Thank you.

I'll upgrade what i can, but most of this computers have to increase RAM first, and other hw, so it takes a while..

Hi!

Is there any options to change character type in the reports? Almost unreadable no mater if i look in KS console or in the e-mail report.

KSC 10.2.434

Hello,

there is no the possibility to zoom the character size.

Thank you.

Is it in plan to enlarge in some of the next version? May i have to send a feature request?

Hi!

KSC 10.2.434

Hello.

There is a known issue on some systems where certain reports appear upscaled/distorted. Issue number is 1201936 and it is currently being worked on by the developer.

Any new info will be provided in this topic as it becomes available.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.