Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

Kaspersky Encryption [In progress]

Dear All,

I need to clarify some information regarding Full Disk Encryption in KES 10 SP1.

one of our client used kaspersky full disk encryption with KES 10 MR1. now we need to upgrade it to KES 10 SP1. their all computers full disk encryption is completed 100%.

i need to know about process to do it(upgrade)?

if we upgrade Netagent / Virus guards to new versions, then create policy(new SP1) to enable full disk encryption, what happen to full disk encryption completed computers? is it start encryption again?????(i think that is not possible)

OR

1st we need to decrypt disk and enable full disk with new policy (new SP1)

i think you can understand my problem... :rolleyes:

Dear All,

I need to clarify some information regarding Full Disk Encryption in KES 10 SP1.

one of our client used kaspersky full disk encryption with KES 10 MR1. now we need to upgrade it to KES 10 SP1. their all computers full disk encryption is completed 100%.

i need to know about process to do it(upgrade)?

if we upgrade Netagent / Virus guards to new versions, then create policy(new SP1) to enable full disk encryption, what happen to full disk encryption completed computers? is it start encryption again?????(i think that is not possible)

OR

1st we need to decrypt disk and enable full disk with new policy (new SP1)

i think you can understand my problem... :rolleyes:

Hello,

please follow next scenario :

- decrypt client machines;

- upgrade KSC;

- deploy KES.

Thank you.

Hello,

please follow next scenario :

- decrypt client machines;

- upgrade KSC;

- deploy KES.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply....

Thanks for the reply....

Hello.

Please clarify, can we mark the topic as solved?

Thank You.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.