dpeters11

Not seeing download location [In progress]

I was asked to put this in the forum by Kravtsov.

I want to download the beta of SP1 MR1 to test something, but am not quite understanding where to download it from. I have the release notes and key, along with the server info for updates but not seeing where to download the actual client.

He asked me if I followed the steps in the deployment guide, but I cannot find the address to download the patch in that document, only the location to point to for updates. Where do I download the actual MR binary from?

Edited by dpeters11

I was asked to put this in the forum by Kravtsov.

I want to download the beta of SP1 MR1 to test something, but am not quite understanding where to download it from. I have the release notes and key, along with the server info for updates but not seeing where to download the actual client.

He asked me if I followed the steps in the deployment guide, but I cannot find the address to download the patch in that document, only the location to point to for updates. Where do I download the actual MR binary from?

You need set product key from Kravtsov topic and set update source http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ep and start update task, patch will download and installed automaticaly. If you need patch binary you can find it after update in %programdata%

You need set product key from Kravtsov topic and set update source http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ep and start update task, patch will download and installed automaticaly. If you need patch binary you can find it after update in %programdata%

Ok, got it. I was misunderstanding then. I thought that was just for definition updates.

Ok, got it. I was misunderstanding then. I thought that was just for definition updates.

You're welcome.

Do you have other issues related with installation ?

Thank you.

Looks like I am still having issues.

I have SP1 installed on a machine, changed out the key. Have the update task going to http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ep and if I go into the report for the update task, that's the server it's going to.

Download updates of application modules is checked with install critical and approved updates. It downloaded a little under 14 meg from that source but doesn't show MR1.

The system is full disk encrypted if that makes a difference.

Please check that patch downloaded in folder %Programdata%\KES10SP1\Patch there must be exist msp file. That's doesn't metter encripted disks or not, patch must be installed automaticaly. If patch absent please provide us traces from host with trace level 600 and msi logs from %windir%\temp if it created in moment of update task.

dpeters11 Good evening,

Please, your archive upload on FTP data8 to gain access the employee KL in PM, and can upload on OwnCloud can get access i employee KL write in PM Ilya Zadonsky. :)

Thank you

Edited by Virus_900

I put the traces on box.

https://app.box.com/s/0hklw0asyglk3ma3g8hepj8n2o45f3yw

No install logs from today in temp.

I have to say I'm glad that installing MR1 doesn't require decryption, but then I was also hoping it would have the USB 3 issue with keyboards not working.

In your case there are some problems with files in folder %Programdata%\kes10sp1\patches\. We need all the files from this folder please, for analyze issue. Thank you!

Hello.

Yes, it is much better to FTP them.

Thank you

I believe I need FTP credentials.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.