nwabufo

KES 10(MR 1) [In progress]

i have this issue when installing KES 10(MR10) on a particular clients Network.

Find attached bellow:

How do i resolve this issue??

Also i would like to add that the Network is segmented into differerent subnets using VLANS.

Can the V-LANS hinder 'push install' to users on that Network?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Nizzle

Error.txt

post-500747-1429883757_thumb.jpg

i have this issue when installing KES 10(MR10) on a particular clients Network.

Find attached bellow:

How do i resolve this issue??

Also i would like to add that the Network is segmented into differerent subnets using VLANS.

Can the V-LANS hinder 'push install' to users on that Network?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Nizzle

Hi,

The log is reporting that:

Transport level error while connecting to http://172.16.0.140:13000: SSL authentication failure, certificate is invalid or out-of-date.

Did you have previously installed any version of KES on these machines?

Please check the solution here.

Thank You!

Hello Guys,

Please find screenshot of the current issue been experienced after the installation of a 'Network Agent' on a Server.

The Network Agent has the IP address of the Kaspersky Administration Server but for some reason the Server isn't active on the console.

But when a ping is initialized on the Administration Server to the client Server a reply is established.

What could be the cause of an error like this?

I have never experienced such in all my years of working with Kaspersky.

The client believes it's a Kaspersky issue but i disagree.

Please a swift response on this will be highly appreciated.

Nizzle.....

post-500747-1430150603_thumb.png

post-500747-1430150618_thumb.png

post-500747-1430150628_thumb.png

post-500747-1430150636_thumb.png

post-500747-1430150646_thumb.png

Edited by Nizzle

Hello Guys,

Please find screenshot of the current issue been experienced after the installation of a 'Network Agent' on a Server.

The Network Agent has the IP address of the Kaspersky Administration Server but for some reason the Server isn't active on the console.

But when a ping is initialized on the Administration Server to the client Server a reply is established.

What could be the cause of an error like this?

I have never experienced such in all my years of working with Kaspersky.

The client believes it's a Kaspersky issue but i disagree.

Please a swift response on this will be highly appreciated.

Nizzle.....

Hi,

Did you mean that once you execute ping command from command prompt on the administration server to a client machine then you can get passed the installation screen with successful administration server connection check, is this happening when running group installation task on the administration server?

Thank You!

Hi

So you can ping the client from the server, but can you telnet to the IP address of the server from the client on port 13000?

As Evgeny said you can try running the klmover -address command to reset the network agent settings.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your timely response.

What i am trying to say is that,when a ping is established from the Security centre Server to the client computer,'a reply is established'.

But after creating a 'one click installation package for the Network Agent',i ran it and all three(3) categories finished successfully.

The issue now is that on the Kaspersky console,the computer's status,is inactive.

Also can a user account with Administrative privileges be used during remote installation?

Awaiting your reply on this.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your timely response.

What i am trying to say is that,when a ping is established from the Security centre Server to the client computer,'a reply is established'.

But after creating a 'one click installation package for the Network Agent',i ran it and all three(3) categories finished successfully.

The issue now is that on the Kaspersky console,the computer's status,is inactive.

Also can a user account with Administrative privileges be used during remote installation?

Awaiting your reply on this.

Did you try to force synchronization (select computer -> all tasks)? Is there any improvement if you select "do not disconnect from administration server" in computer properties?

Where would you like to use the permissions mentioned? Are you talking about local admin on client machines?

Thank You!

Possibly the certificate is not correct in your package, so let us know about running the klmover command.

There's obviously some connection between your machines, but it doesn't look like there is on port 13000, hence looking at telnet.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.