Sign in to follow this  
defekt

KAV for Lotus Notes v.5.0.0.3 problem!!!!

After sending a Mail to a customer i got the mail (including quotes) back, the problem now is that in the quoted part of the mail is a 2nd Email Adress!!

The sender did not put this adress in so i think KAV did it but why and when ?!

Any suggestions ? thx!

sorry but i do not understand how kav can add e-mail adress to header ? Only if you have setup something like that in kav conf file

for e.g. i send a Mail to A-Team@unknown.com - A-team send a response of my mail to moi@welknown.com and now i can see in the TO row now my adress but behind an adress from someone who wasn't involved at all with the mail e.g. TO: peter.parker@spiderman.com; moi@wellknown.com ???? How could this happen?? is the peter.parker mail-adress somewhere in the cache of Kaspersky ?? peter.parker@spiderman.com is a known adress from my adress book but how can it be that it'll be inserted in an incoming mail ?

Hm,

this is very strange situation,can you send me an e-mail just see your header my e-mail is srle@singi.co.yu.

Thanks,

and which E-mail client do you use ?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.